Your dental health is important, and our patients’ safety is our top priority. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC guidelines very closely.
Top Tips for Selecting a Kids’ Dentist
A pediatric dentist provides advanced dental and oral health care for children of all ages. A family dentist can also treat kids, but a pediatric specialist has experience and training that enables him or her to focus on the specific developmental stages and oral care needs of younger patients. If your child has a chronic illness or suffers from developmental problems, seizures, or behavioral disorders, a pediatric dentist is better prepared to deal with his or her specific needs.
When you find a pediatric dentist, your child will get the latest treatments and age-appropriate care that makes office visits more productive and pleasant. Following are the services that a kids’ dentist provides:
- Oral, inhaled, and injectable methods of sedation and anesthesia
- Management of teething problems
- Application of dental sealants
- Preventative dental care and risk assessment
- Routine oral health exams and professional cleanings
- Diagnosis and treatment of tooth and oral developmental problems
- Orthodontic evaluation
- Mouth guards
- Treatment of cavities
- Treatment of dental injuries
- Behavioral counseling for thumb-sucking and other common habits
- Treatment of mouth conditions related to developmental disorders or chronic illnesses such as diabetes and asthma
- Management of periodontal disease
How to Find a Pediatric Dentist
Today, making a list of local kids’ dentists is as easy as saying the words “Find pediatric dentist Indiana, call Wadas Dental today at (866) 881-7554 or make an appointment.
Wadas Dental offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Indiana. Our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Wadas Dental, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Wadas Dental.