We are open - safety is our top priority!
Posted on: August 10, 2016
Your Guide to Finding a Great Orthodontist
Orthodontists administer treatments such as braces that correct misalignments, spacing problems, crowded teeth, and other dental problems. If your child needs braces, you’ll want to make sure that he or she gets the best treatment available. Specialists in orthodontics have an additional two to three years of training beyond their standard dental education. They may hold a specialty certificate in orthodontics or a Master’s degree. You can determine if your dentist is a specialist by contacting the American Association of Orthodontists or the American Board of Orthodontics.
Why a Careful Choice Matters
Getting braces is a life-changing event, so take plenty of time to research your options. When you learn more about the orthodontist braces Indiana patients prefer, you can make the best decisions for your family. The following resources can help you find the right Orthodontist for your needs.
How to Find and Choose an Orthodontist
- Ask your friends, family, and neighbors. You may find someone who is currently in treatment and can give you details about a specific practice.
- Contact your state licensing board to verify a dental license.
- Your general dentist may be able to refer you to a great orthodontist. Don’t be afraid to ask.
- Contact your dental insurance company. If you are required to use a provider who is in your network, you can probably obtain a list of choices to use as a base for further research.
- Check local listings, newspapers, and magazines.
- Research providers using online reviews.
Finding the Orthodontist Indiana Parents Love
Your child should have the advanced, attractive orthodontist braces Indiana smiles deserve, so don’t settle for less than the best. To find the Orthodontist Indiana parents trust, ask other parents at your child’s school. Your pediatrician, pharmacist, and other medical professionals can also offer recommendations.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Indiana, call Wadas Dental today or make an appointment.
Wadas Dental offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Indiana. Our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Wadas Dental, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Wadas Dental.